Monday, October 7, 2013

Acid test

    Unfortunately, as I mentioned, the only way to find out if my fever has gone away is to quit the Tylenol. So what the hell, let's quit the Tylenol. I mean I feel completely better all the way around, so the odds are good that all fever is gone. And I have to find out someday. And if I'm wrong, all I have to do is take two Tylenols again. So on the whole, very little downside and maybe a little upside. What's that, you ask? Something seems to be making me nauseous. It should be the antibiotic and it should not be Tylenol (which after all became popular because it was supposed to avoid aspirin's stomach upset) but it mainly happens after I take Tylenol and not after I take antibiotic. I appreciate that stuff doesn't happen immediately after taking a pill; still it would be nice to have that cleared up. And nicer still not to be nauseous.
    Meanwhile in Dad news, he had to return to the dermatologist to have another cancerous lesion removed from his face. It went well, though it made a big enough hole that sutures were needed. We return in a week to have them removed. Hopefully, we can give them a rest for a while after that.
    With regard to the crisis I STILL can't tell you about, it should all be wound up this week. Margaret is expecting to be able to move home Saturday. I hope this turns out to be the case; I will most certainly be highly relieved. Though I also think they kind of liked many aspects of hotel living, and it was good for Dad to be able to get around everywhere with his walker. I wish they would move to a house like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment