Thursday, October 10, 2013

Not informative

    So the situation that I can't tell you about has ramified into another situation that I probably can't tell you about either. (It's nothing particularly bad or dangerous, still, which is why I can be flippant about it.) They wouldn't have known about the second situation if it hadn't been for the first situation and the second situation, while not dangerous per se, could have become dangerous. So suddenly we're all grateful for the first situation for alerting us to the second one, even though the second one was even more expensive than the first. Was that clear?
    Last night I had a particularly odd dream where I was playing this game on a really gigantic TV, but it was very low on graphics for such a situation. Basically it was a version of Civilization. I had an array of technologies to choose from, but I had to be black to use any of them. I mean in real life, not in the game. How the game could tell, I don't know. I was playing alongside a bunch of other guys on other giant TVs. I was complaining about how much I missed Nintendo and particularly about how much I missed a specific game, a fictitious one that I've been dreaming about for decades now. Wish I could find that one; I guess I'll have to keep a notepad by my pillow and then design it myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment