Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Still an idiot

    Not to, you know, overstate the obvious, but there is further evidence that I might in fact still be an idiot. First evidence relates to the agony of da feet. The broky foot sensation that I complain about periodically appears to be due to... tying my shoes too tight. Yes, it's true, at 51 John yet again demonstrates that he is almost, but not quite yet, ready for kindergarten. I'm going to get this dressing myself stuff down yet!
    But I can top that. Last night, I ran the battery down on the smart phone to the point that the screen dimmed and it was otherwise complaining about it. I went and plugged the phone to the charger. I did NOT plug the charger into the wall. Unbelievably enough, this morning the phone stopped working. Isn't that weird? I blame the incipient Alzheimer's. Or my dangerous one-glass-of-wine-a-week drinking problem. On the bright side, when I did get it plugged in, it charged up much quicker than the previous smart phone did, and maybe even faster than the previous dumb phone did. So that's what it was! An experiment! And a successful one at that. And not the least bit evidence of dumbness. No sir!

No comments:

Post a Comment