Friday, October 18, 2013

Glorious boredom

    Nobody gets to complain that this one's boring. We're thrilled that it's boring! Dad had his catheter for dialysis removed this morning. (It's called temporary, but they had been using it all year.) The procedure was quick, straightforward and as far as I can tell painless. They used only local anesthesia, so he was neither weakened nor groggy. So yeah, boring. Yay for boring!
    Because it was quick and without complications, I find myself with a lot more free time than I was expecting today. The weather isn't exactly anything that the Chamber of Commerce would brag about, but Congaree National Park is open again, and I mainly go there for the breathing rather than the vistas anyway. I was planning to go Sunday, but I think I'll jump the gun by two days. If that's boring too, well I can live with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment