Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Passed acid test

    I quit the Tylenol and had no fever nor chills overnight. So the "being sick from the infection" portion of the program appears to be over. Now we deal with the "being sick from the cure" aspect.
    My friends online are advising me very strongly to go get probiotics to restore my gut from the depredations of the antibiotics. As the nausea has continued without Tylenol, there can be little doubt that it's the antibiotics causing it, and associated diarrhea. Inasmuch as it's really getting irritating, they didn't have to argue very hard. So far, I do feel better, though that's probably the placebo effect. Or because it's nice that people care.
    I'm going to have to start a new blog just so I can reuse all my subject lines! Just saw one in my stats from a year and a half ago that I had meant to use the other day. I had changed my mind about using it for other reasons, but somehow it didn't even occur to me that I had used it already. A bit enslaved to the catchphrase, me.

No comments:

Post a Comment