Monday, October 14, 2013

Adultish

    People are always being accused of being childish, but maybe we're looking in the wrong direction. I'm not aware of any wars started by children; I'm pretty sure the Children's Crusade, the only possible exception, was run by adults. Even if they started one, they're many thousands behind us adults. Maybe we need children to start reminding us to stop acting adultish. I could really get behind a children's crusade to Washington about now to deliver this message to the US House of Representatives. Really fellas, start acting childish; it could only be an improvement.
    I finished the antibiotics this morning. Just to say bye, they're tearing up my stomach one more time. I had planned not to take any more probiotics, but it may be necessary to take just one more. It might be totally psychosomatic, but they seemed to fix me up every time, whereas every time I took the antibiotics without them, I was nauseous and urpy all day. One thing for sure, I'd just as well never take Doxycycline again!

No comments:

Post a Comment