Monday, October 28, 2013

Supreme allied commander

    I dreamed last night that I led an invasion of a small country somewhere very far away. It was also a very small invasion. We all fit in one house. I think the house had one room and one bed. As Supreme Allied Commander, I had the right to hang back at the house while my forces carried out the invasion and took advantage of this right. At some point, a guy who looked like and probably was Colonel Sanders wandered in. I'm not sure if he was in on the invasion or just highly confused, but I let him stay. Eventually, the rest of my troops came back, having had their butts kicked. It was a fairly unarmed, non-violent invasion, apparently. I let Colonel Sanders have the bed and the rest of us just sprawled out on the floor. About half the time, I seem to dream about sleeping. Is this weird or merely mildly ironic? I don't know.
    About all I can conclude from my dreams last night is that I want a house. My other dream was that I had one; still small though. This one didn't involve any invasions at least. It lay next to an unpaved road which appeared to lead to a small unpaved bridge. However, when I went to investigate, what had appeared to be a bridge was in fact a gigantic deck overhanging an infinitely beautiful body of water. I DO want THAT house!

No comments:

Post a Comment