Wednesday, October 9, 2013

The inadvisability of virtual jigsaw puzzles

    I return to my unfortunate obsession with imaginary jigsaw puzzles. First, the jigsaw puzzles I had downloaded for Windows turned out to be not my friends. I ran Malwarebytes Anti-malware for the first time in a long time, and all those puzzles turned out to be trojans. Moreover, after they were removed, I lost sound on Firefox for some odd reason and had to download it again, reinstall and reboot to get the sound back. So not good.
    On the phone, the jigsaw puzzle presents a more straightforward problem. I chose a picture with too many dark areas, so I was trying to examine the puzzle as closely as I could without my glasses. Not surprisingly, I have a hellacious headache now, bordering on migraine. I'm tellin' ya, they're out to get me!
    Unrelated to jigsaw puzzles, but too short for its own blog entry, I dreamed the other night that I was driving in Shandon, a nearby residential neighborhood, and was stopped by a procession of zoo animals coming up from the river that runs through Shandon. (You will be unsurprised to learn that in real life no river runs through Shandon.) I was very delighted by the entire situation and thanked the two rangers who were helping the animals out of the river.

No comments:

Post a Comment