Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Could it be progress?

    Amelia jumped Harry last night. This may not sound like progress and it may not be progress but it seems encouraging to me. I don't know if I can explain why. After a year of cold war and feints and hissings, well, she finally conveyed that she is in fact bigger. In my dreams at least, this may mean that they can start getting along better, or anyway keep their distance better. Harry is unfortunately fearless. Unfortunate as he is not a large cat.
    Harry went out shortly afterwards and didn't come in at bedtime. I did wake in the night and let him in a little after 3:30. They behaved very well all night and pretty well during this rainy day. They're really sweet cats; I still hope they can get along someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment