Thursday, December 3, 2015

Domesticated?

    I daresay that Harry is not completely transformed by being jumped on by Amelia the other day, but he has been strangely subdued. He spent most of yesterday indoors but that was natural; it was raining. Today, though, it was just cloudy and not particularly cold and he spent most of it indoors, too, never agitating to go out. I forgot he was here to be frank, which heretofore has been pretty difficult to do.
    I think it's all just a coincidence. Maybe he just has kitty seasonal affective disorder. I don't remember clearly since things were pretty bad in my life a year ago, but I think he was pretty much equally full of beans all winter last year. Anyway any time it wasn't raining, snowing, sleeting or freezing. Anyway, somebody is coming over now most likely bringing treats, so I bet his outlook is about to improve markedly!

No comments:

Post a Comment