Monday, December 14, 2015

Incredibly keyed up about nothing

    In order, the Obamacare deadline, which I could meet easily just by, you know, meeting it; paperwork attached to my Dad's estate, which I just have to do; similarly, an email to the lawyer for the estate, which might require typing an entire SENTENCE; a spot on Harry's eye, which at worst would require a trip to the vet, something I've done already with no tears; and silly computer game difficulties, which don't even merit commentary, so you know I'm going to comment.
    I just seem to have managed to get up to maximum stress level for no reason whatever. The whole thing about Amelia wanting to go outside, well really that's neat. I don't know how I'm managing to get keyed up about that either. I would switch to decaf except for long since having switched to no caf.
    Ok, the computer game thing. I'm not telling this for therapy purposes, but just because it's bizarrely funny. In Sims 2 (yes it's ten years old), your female characters can get pregnant the old fashioned way. Your male characters can spend too much time stargazing through a telescope and wind up pregnant with a space alien baby. Back when I played this a lot, ten years ago, this only happened once or twice. With the new (to me) expansion pack, it happened twice on succeeding game days to the only two characters in the game! This could prove to be a pain in the butt, as it were. I think I'll marry them off to rich ladies. Two space alien babies in one house? Might be tricky.

No comments:

Post a Comment